Herzlich Willkommen auf Hygiene-shop.eu! ➽ Rabattaktionen & Gutscheine

refill for my-SPA shower gel system - recyclable and airtight

Die mySPA Nachfüllpackung ist recycelbar und kann mit dem herkömmlichen Müll entsorgt werden. Sie ist zudem weniger Sperrig als Hartplastikflaschen oder die allgegenwärtige Menge an kleinen Flaschen.

Quantity Base price
To 2 €6.32 * €6.32 * / 1 Stück
From 3 €6.20 * €6.20 * / 1 Stück
From 6 €6.07 * €6.07 * / 1 Stück
From 12 €5.94 * €5.94 * / 1 Stück
From 24 €5.82 * €5.82 * / 1 Stück
From 36 €5.69 * €5.69 * / 1 Stück
From 48 €5.56 * €5.56 * / 1 Stück
From 72 €5.44 * €5.44 * / 1 Stück
Content: 1 Stück

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Delivery time 1-2 business days




Offers from a total cart value of (otherwise to checkout) : €150.00

Request offer
  • HS000470
  • Hyprom SA
  • 9009817061151
my Spa refill cartridge    Our 2-in 1 shower gel unveils its gentle texture... more

mySPA refill for shower gel dispenser - with integrated anti-drip pump

my Spa refill cartridge 

 

Our 2-in 1 shower gel unveils its gentle texture and delicate perfume on contact with skin. 

Ultra-concentrated, rich and creamy, with the mySPA 2.in-1 shower gel  a little goes a long 

way, with no compromise on skin softness. Completely airtight and with integrated anti-drip pump system,

my SPA offers you clients the reassurance of perfekt hygiene. No more contamination risks and a cartridge 

refill system that ensures perfekt traceability.

 

→  It takes just one touch of the dosing button to obtain an exact dose of 1 ml. Your clients will therefore use less product than with systems without the dosing function.

→ The my Spa Refill is 100% retractable so not a drop is wasted.

→ An ultra-rich and concentrated 2-in 1 shower gel with zero parabens which leaves the skin soft and delicately fragranced with just one or two doses.

 

A 350 ml cartridge lasts for approximately 4 weeks, offering considerable savings on daily maintenance costs.

This system also saves on soap while reducing your monthly waste. in fact, 1 empty mySpa Refill is the equivalent of 60 empty small shower 

gel and shampoo bottles on average.

On average, a client uses 15 % of the shower gel in small bottles. the other 85% is pure waste - bad news for your pocket and for the environment. 

Choosing mySpa reduces waste and costs and keeps customers happy.

 

MySpa refill is a single-use cartridge that is completely retractable and airtight. It takes only a few seconds to change.

The mySpa dispenser guaranteed within seconds Changing the cartridge.

 

 

Technical Data:

  • disposable cartridge 
  • 80 % of economy 
  • can be disposed of with other common wastes
  • with integrated anti drip pump 
  • 100% retractable so not a drop is wasted

Related links to "mySPA refill for shower gel dispenser - with integrated anti-drip pump"
Set mySPA - Duschgelspender silver + 350ml NachfŸllkartusche Hyprom SA  0350-100,0350-011 Set mySPA - Duschgelspender silver + 350ml...
Content 1 Stück
From €19.02 *
Set mySPA - Duschgelspender black + 350ml NachfŸllkartusche Hyprom SA  0350-100,0350-030 Set mySPA - Duschgelspender black + 350ml...
Content 1 Stück
From €16.44 *
Eilfix hygienische und hautfreundliche Cremeseife Handseife Rosè für Druckspender Eilfix hygienic and skin-friendly cream soap...
Content 5 Liter (€3.34 * / 1 Liter)
From €16.70 *
Set mySPA - Duschgelspender wei§ + 350ml NachfŸllkartusche Hyprom SA  0350-100,0350-010 Set mySPA - Duschgelspender weiß + 350ml...
Content 1 Stück
From €15.31 *
Set mySPA - Duschgelspender wei§ + 350ml NachfŸllkartusche Hyprom SA  0350-100,0350-010 Set mySPA - Duschgelspender weiß + 350ml...
Content 1 Stück
From €15.31 *
Set mySPA - Duschgelspender silver + 350ml NachfŸllkartusche Hyprom SA  0350-100,0350-011 Set mySPA - Duschgelspender silver + 350ml...
Content 1 Stück
From €19.02 *
Eilfix hygienische und hautfreundliche Cremeseife Handseife Rosè für Druckspender Eilfix hygienic and skin-friendly cream soap...
Content 5 Liter (€3.34 * / 1 Liter)
From €16.70 *
Paper Hand Towels Green 1-Layer ZZ/V-Fold 100% Recycled - 5000pcs (23cm x 23/11,5cm) 10201 Paper Hand Towels Green 1-Layer ZZ/V-Fold 100%...
Content 5000 Blatt (€0.01 * / 1 Blatt)
From €27.44 *
Viewed
WhatsApp Chat Support
Hygiene-shop.eu WhatsApp Support
WhatsApp Chat Support
Hello! How we can help you?
Welcome at our shop! Outside our opening hours it might take a little bit longer until we answer yourinquiry.
whatspp icon whatspp icon