Bobrick B-750 Händetrockner 230V für Wandeinbau. Gehäuse aus Gusseisen mit weißem Schmelzemaille-Überzug. Automatischer Händesensor.
|To 1||€1,222.20 *||€1,222.20 * / 1 Stück|
|From 2||€1,161.09 *||€1,161.09 * / 1 Stück|
|From 4||€1,124.42 *||€1,124.42 * / 1 Stück|
|From 6||€1,099.98 *||€1,099.98 * / 1 Stück|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 6-10 business days
- Article Number: BR000162
Bobrick B-750 recessed handdryer 230V of satin brushed stainless steel
Cover projects no more then 4" (100mm) from wall, to comply with barrier-free accessibility guidelines (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.). No-touch operation: electronic sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands or self-returning nozzle are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Two-position nozzle is adjustable to direct airflow: up position directs airflow down for hand drying and down position directs airflow up for face drying. After drying face, release nozzle and it automatically returns to up position. Remove hands or release self-returning nozzle from path of sensor and dryer stops. Dryer will not stop by itself before user is satisfied hands or face are dry. Dryer operates only when actually drying hands or face, which saves energy and operating costs. Electronic sensor will automatically shut dryer off 1-1/2 minutes after dryer turns on if inanimate object, such as tape or chewing gum, is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
width 385 mm
height 300 mm
min. mounting depth 90 mm
head start 102 mm
Durable, cast-iron with white vitreous enamel finish, automatic sensor, 208–240V AC, 9–10 Amp, 1900–2400 Watts, 50/60 Hz
- Recessed hand dryer shall have a one-piece, cast-iron cover finished in high-gloss, acid-resistant, multicoat vitreous enamel.
- Cover shall project no more than 4" (100mm) from wall to comply with barrier-free accessibility guidelines (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.).
- Cover shall be equipped with a two-position, self-returning, chrome-plated, vandal-resistant air-outlet nozzle that adjusts for hand and face drying and automatically returns to hand-drying position after face drying; prevents vandals from pouring liquids into dryer.
- Cover shall have no exposed air-inlet grille.
- One-piece cast aluminum base shall incorporate concealed, vandal-resistant air-inlet vanes on both sides and bottom.
- Motor shall be 1/10 hp, universal type on resilient mounting with sealed ball bearing at drive-shaft end and self-lubricating sleeve bearing at nondrive end; equipped with automatic thermal-overload switch.
- Heating element shall be located on inlet side of fan, shall heat air without hot spots, be inaccessible to vandals, and protected by an automatic thermal-overload switch.
- Electronic sensor shall automatically turn dryer on when hands or self-returning nozzle are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor.
- Dryer will turn off automatically when hands are removed or self-returning nozzle is released.
- Sensor shall automatically shut dryer off approximately 1-1/2 minutes after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening.
- After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor shall automatically reset itself and dryer shall operate normally
Cover — One-piece, minimum 1/8'' (3mm) thick, white iron-casting is finished in high-gloss, acid-resistant, multicoat vitreous enamel. Equipped with a two-position, self-returning, chrome-plated air-outlet nozzle. Air-outlet opening is equipped with vandalresistant grille. Cover is secured to base unit with two concealed, vandal-resistant, recessed hex-screws.
Recessed Mounting Box — 16-gauge (1.5mm) steel with baked enamel finish. Rust-resistant.
Base Unit — One-piece aluminum casting. Incorporates concealed, vandal-resistant air-inlet vanes on both sides and bottom
Motor — Universal, 1/10 hp, 6200 rpm, on resilient mounting. Sealed ball bearing at drive-shaft end and self-lubricating sleeve bearing at nondrive end. Equipped with automatic thermal-overload switch.
Fan — Dynamically balanced, single-inlet centrifugal fan is mounted on motor shaft; directs airflow through heating element at 150 cfm.
Heating Element — Coiled nickel-chrome heating element is mounted in mica frame and protected by an automatic thermaloverload switch. Heating element, which is located on inlet side of fan, heats air without hot spots — inaccessible to vandals.
- Dimensions: width 385 mm height 300 mm min. mounting depth 90 mm head start 102 mm
- min. mounting depth: 90 mm
- head start: 102 mm
- wall opening width: 350 mm height 240 mm
- min. mounting depth: 95 mm
- dry time: 15sec
- noise level: 88DBa