Elbo-Therm infrared flatheater, in white powdercoated (RAL9016), 1200 watt, IP 44, for wall- and ceiling mount,
|To 1||€599.17 *||€599.17 * / 1 Stück|
|From 2||€569.21 *||€569.21 * / 1 Stück|
|From 4||€554.23 *||€554.23 * / 1 Stück|
|From 7||€539.25 *||€539.25 * / 1 Stück|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 18-30 business days
- Article Number: EL000042-1
- Manufacturer: Elbo therm
- EAN: 9009817036067
Elbo-Therm infrared heater 1200 watt:
Housing consisting of 1 mm of zinc electroplated sheet metal with plastic powder coating (RAL 9016 white front and back).
Heater with saftytemperature monitor, the primary energy electric current becomes 90 % heat. The radiation portion is 80 %.
With firmly casted Schuko-plug according to VDE.
Wall mounting vertical and horizontal (In the delivery contain)
Color: White powder coated (RAL 9016)
Weight: 18,00 kg
Depth: 600,00 mm
Height: 1500,00 mm
Protection class: IP 44
Plugg: Schuko-plugg according to VDE
Mounting: Wall- or ceiling mount
Heating time: Full load temperature ca. 8 minutes (In the temperature range + 10 - 20 degree)
Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
Infrared Flat Heaters:
With current heat .... Because everyone thinks the same to the small 200W fan, with which one at most hands can warm up a bit. That was yesterday, no two days ago.
The infrared technology is so advanced that you can copy the infrared radiation from the sun precisely with an electric heating element. This radiation is so effective that you can use as a rule of thumb to calculate: It takes 50-90 watts per square meter of electricity to a pleasant warmth in our homes to achieve. Of course, the best way to save energy is the isolation. With top modern isolation of their living spaces, the value is lower even at 40 watts / square meter. Of course, you can operate in a space even more heating elements. According to your individual requirements.
- Economical & Ecological
- Up to 50% less cost of acquisition and heating costs compared to other heating systems
- Heating yield almost 100% and subject to change at this level
- No heat stratification - therefore also suitable for high ceilings!
- No oxygen consumption
- Space-saving and maintenance free (as opposed to the burner, boiler, fireplace)
- No additional costs through chimney sweep or storage of oil or pellets
- Avoids season losses
- Easy installation with plug
- Very low installation costs
- Long service life because no moving parts
- Little energy expenditure by direct radiation
- In conjunction with green electricity, the cleanest and most thinnest heating all around the world
- No emission
- Hygienic, no disturbing draft
- No dust dispersion
- No dry air
All products by Elbo-Therm are manufactured in Germany under strict quality standards.
Preparation according to VDE
CE: The CE marking declares the manufacturer or EU importer in Accordance with regulation 765/2008, "that the product meets the applicable requirements set out in the Community harmonization legislation providing for its affixing.
RoHS: The EU Directive 2002/95 / EC on the Restriction of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment regulates the use of hazardous substances in devices and components. They, as well as the respective implementation in national law is, collectively referred to with the abbreviation RoHS.
IP44 The IP44 describes the protection of our products against:
- Access with wire
- Solid foreign objects with a diameter of 1mm at least
- Splashing water
- Color: White powder coated (RAL 9016)
- Weight: 18,00 kg
- Depth: 600,00 mm
- Width: 1500,00 mm
- Mounting: Wall- or ceiling mount
- Protection class: IP 44
|Mounting:||Suspended - Ceiling mounting, Wall mounting|
|Radiant heater type:||Infrared radiators|
|Power (watts):||1000 - 1500 Watt|
|Protection class:||IP 44|
|Functions:||with safety cable / plug (Schuko)|